JNDC advocacy helped draw attention to the pigeon problem menacing some businesses and shoppers on Devon leading to SSA approval of funds for pigeon abatement at six locations. Noting that humans were part of the problem, JNDC pushed for the posting of signs discouraging people from feeding the pigeons. As a result, signs in four languages are now posted along Devon.
- Small Business Forum – January 8, 2023
- Photo Exhibit on Jewish West Rogers Park to Run through Dec. 15 At Chicago Public Library Northtown Branch
- October 23 – December 15, 2022 | Chicago Public Library Northtown Branch
- JNDC Testimony Built Case for Jewish Integrity of 50th Ward
- Pigeon Abatement Advocacy & Signs in Multiple Languages