Enlisting the help of government officials on the state and federal level, JNDC is working to identify funding opportunities to support the acquisition of an EMS vehicle for Chicago’s 50th Ward. Currently the 50th is the only ward in Chicago without its own EMS vehicle, leaving West Rogers Park residents dependent on vehicles from other wards. This effort is part of a broader campaign to improve and enlarge the fire station at 6239 N. California Avenue so that it can house this vital equipment. JNDC is coordinating its efforts with the support of Ald. Debra Silverstein.
- JNDC and Chicago Audubon Society Bird Walk Draws Enthusiastic Crowd to Park 538
- Chicago Park District’s ‘Rollin’ Rec’ Sparks A Midsummer’s Night at Park 538
- JNDC Chicago and Park 538 Advisory Council Present a Free Family Event at Park 538
- JNDC Builds Bridges with Rohingya Community
- Better Look, Better Business on Devon