Enlisting the help of government officials on the state and federal level, JNDC is working to identify funding opportunities to support the acquisition of an EMS vehicle for Chicago’s 50th Ward. Currently the 50th is the only ward in Chicago without its own EMS vehicle, leaving West Rogers Park residents dependent on vehicles from other wards. This effort is part of a broader campaign to improve and enlarge the fire station at 6239 N. California Avenue so that it can house this vital equipment. JNDC is coordinating its efforts with the support of Ald. Debra Silverstein.
- October 23 – November 20, 2022 | Chicago Public Library Northtown Branch
- JNDC Testimony Built Case for Jewish Integrity of 50th Ward
- Pigeon Abatement Advocacy & Signs in Multiple Languages
- JNDC Furthers Holocaust Education in Northwest Side Neighborhood
- Shops Get Help with Repairs & More Thanks to JNDC Advocacy