West Rogers Park, Chicago’s longest-running Jewish neighborhood, is the subject of a 25-minute film for the whole family (just about). “Driving West Rogers Park: Chicago’s Once and Future Jewish Neighborhood” chronicles the ‘golden age’ of Devon Avenue, what’s unique about West Rogers Park, and transitions that are fueling a neighborhood renaissance today. To see the video click here. But before you do, sign up to receive updates on JNDC’s current projects, including environmental program development at Park 538, bringing public art to the neighborhood, bridge building among neighboring communities, business development, and storefront improvement on Devon.
- JNDC and Chicago Audubon Society Bird Walk Draws Enthusiastic Crowd to Park 538
- Chicago Park District’s ‘Rollin’ Rec’ Sparks A Midsummer’s Night at Park 538
- JNDC Chicago and Park 538 Advisory Council Present a Free Family Event at Park 538
- JNDC Builds Bridges with Rohingya Community
- Better Look, Better Business on Devon